Thursday, May 9, 2199

My Room Looks Like a Biosphere!

Every time I go to the biosphere now, I bring new plants back with me, anything that is colorful, pretty, or interesting, I just have to have it! My room is so full of plants now that it is starting to look like its own biosphere. The atmosphere in my room is so refreshing, and beautiful. I love it. However, my room can get a little messy sometimes. I never realized how many leaves plants shed, especially the big green leafy one that I suspended from the roof. The mess is worth the fresh air though.

Sissy has also started bringing a couple plants home with her from our trips out to the biosphere. I think that she thinks that they’re even cooler than I do! Wow! She is so cool.



This is my favorite kind of plant because it looks like snakes. I have a lot hanging from my ceiling. They are called Caput Medusae.

No comments:

Post a Comment