Monday, May 13, 2199

Calming Down

It looks like the excitement of yesterday’s plant-opolypse has blown over. After running the entire family through a series of medical examinations performed by team of 10 doctors we were all pronounced healthy and fit with no detrimental effects as a result of our exposure to the plant life. In fact, the doctors noted that my immune system was actually above average compared to everyone else. It looks like all that running around in the biosphere made me healthier.

On top of that, my mom curtailed my grounding and gave me my car back. She confided in me that she wanted the plants back as they made the house smelled much better than any artificial air freshener she could buy. I think she’s going to talk to my Dad about getting those plants back from the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment