Thursday, May 30, 2199

"Everything About This World is a Better Place"

The campaign is now being fully implemented, everyone wants a piece of the biosphere in their building and in the streets. It is taking sometime, because the city has decided it would be bad to completely take from the biosphere outside the city, and the government is having to grow its own plants in order to fill the city, but it is already obvious how much nicer it is to go outside and breath in the air. I am proud of what the city is becoming and I can’t wait to see what happens in the upcoming years.

Everything is looking up for me as well, I haven’t felt this great in years. My family respects me, my ideas are heard, and I finally asked sissy to be my girlfriend yesterday... and she said yes!!!! :) Everything about this world is a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment