Wednesday, May 15, 2199

Father-Son Time

So my mom talked to Dad about keeping some of the plants in our house. He agreed that the ones cleared by the lab would be allowed back in the house. That is exciting. My dad also asked me to show him where I had been getting the plants. I was scared to turn over my secret hiding place to him, but I wanted to do whatever I could to help out the condition of our city. I think that he wants to use the plants in a new campaign to save our city.

Anyway, I showed my dad the biosphere. He was very impressed with how clean it was; however, I could tell he was afraid of getting too close to the plants and some of the foreign wildlife. My dad was curious as to how I found the biosphere. I hesitantly told him the truth of how I had been given that map from my uncle and the explorations I had been taking whenever I had been sent on errand runs.

My father then shared some stories of him rebelling as a teenager too. It was really nice to have a real conversation with him. I can’t really remember the last time we had talked like that. I am so glad that I took him to the biosphere, he seemed really interested. I am so happy that he is not mad at me anymore. Hopefully things around home will start to change. And hopefully me dad can save the city!


Speaking of favorite plants,  my Dad seems to love this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment