Monday, May 20, 2199

A Brighter Future?

Today is a momentous day. My dad has started a new campaign to bring small biosphere into the city to help the growing pollution problem. Apparently many of the citizens and government officials are questioning the validity of this biosphere hypothesis, but they have given permission to start a test case in the lower class section of the city, where the water and air treatment plants already operate.

It is such a simple concept, I think people in the city are having trouble seeing what is going on. They do not understand why the plants are helpful. I'm worried because time is running out and people are very apprehensive towards the incorporation of plants into Choketown.

On a side notes, my dad has taken an even greater interest in me and my thought and ideas. Our relationship has grown in the past few weeks more than it has in the previous past few years. I’m feeling proud, and proud of my father too.

Sissy also seems proud of me. We have been spending a lot more time together, I’m really starting to like her a lot. We go out to the biosphere as much as we can, 1 to get away from the smog and filth of the city, 2 to escape from the ridicule of the people and 3 to be with each other, although the 3rd reason might just be a reason for me.




I laughed when I saw this today at the Biosphere.  they act like every little thing is going to kill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment